Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Review and Download by Peggy Hazelwood – How to Save Money on Your Food Budget
Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR REVIEW
Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR is a Brand New Done-for-You PLR Explains How to Save Money on Your Food Budget. Stop wracking your brain trying to come up with new topics & content for your money or healthy living site. We know your time is valuable, so we’ve done the hard work for you. Use this ready-to-go evergreen PLR. Grab this done-for-your PLR and give your list what they want: real world information they can use to start eating healthier while saving money. Brand Spanking New Content Never Released Before in a Hot Evergreen Niche.
Get This Bundle Today Because the Low Price Only Lasts One Week! If you struggle to find relevant content that’s well-written and fresh, this bundle is perfect for you. Who Needs This Package of High-Quality Eating Healthy, Budget-Friendly Content? You do! Your list demands new ideas on how to save money on their grocery bill. This content fits the bill! Take the stress off yourself and use these blog posts/articles, reports, Facebook posts, and workbook and offer new, exciting information for weeks and months to come.
– Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Review –
WATCH THE DEMO Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR HERE :
Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR FEATURE :
Brand Spanking New Content Never Released Before in a Hot Evergreen Niche
- According to WebMD, adults should have no more than 1,500 milligrams of salt per day. Spices can be used instead of lots of salt.
- Eating more fruits and vegetables and whole grains is an important part of a healthy diet. Snack on fruit or veggies instead of sweet or salty snacks.
- Make a grocery list and stick to it to cut down on impulse buys at the grocery store.
- Shop the weekly sales to get good deals at the grocery store.
Save Money with This Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Content
- You could spend $25 and up for one 400-word article/blog post if you hired a ghostwriter. In this bundle you get 10 articles/blog posts (400+ words each), so that would be $250 right there.
- Add in the audio and video and you’re talking hundreds more.
- 10 Facebook posts to accompany the articles/blog posts are included. Another fee. Nothing’s free.
- Add in an original report and a workbook for weekly menu planning and grocery list creation. More money.
THE BOTTOM LINE: With this PLR package, you get all this for a fraction of the cost.
How to Use this PLR Content
Cross Promote in These Niches: money, finance, healthy eating, self improvement, cooking, recipes, living frugally, and so many more
- Your finance or money-related blog or site can use this PLR to help your list with practical day-to-day living advice.
- Emails: Send a teaser email that includes a paragraph of an article/blog posts with a follow-up link to your site to read the rest of the article.
- Make top 5 lists or best lists using the content for easy-to-read lists people can’t get enough of.
- Make an affiliate site. Make money with a niche site focused on healthy eating or saving money.
- Give your list a new recipe once a week in an email.
- Use a report or article as a giveaway to help build your list.
Check out the contents of Eating Healthy on a Budget. PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS to edit and make this content your own.
The Product Included :
Component #1 – 10 Original High Quality Eating Healthy on a Budget Blog Posts/Articles
Use in Emails to Your List, Post Snippets of articles/blog posts on Facebook or Twitter, or Post on Your Website to Add Value and Engaging New Content
Includes .doc, .docx, .txt, and .pdf files…PLUS PowerPoint Slides, Audio and Video of each blog post/article!
- What Does Healthy Eating Look Like?___448 words
- Cooking at Home___546 words
- Budget-Friendly Pasta___469 words
- Slow Cooker Recipes — AKA Dump Dishes___484 words
- Eggs Offer an Excellent Source of Protein___443 words
- Tasty Sandwiches on a Budget___420 words
- Peanut Butter is Better!___439 words
- Tuna Fish Four Ways___535 words
- Oats, the Budget-Friendly Whole Grain___641 words
- Food Hacks That Taste Great___517 words
Component #2 – Eating Healthy on a Budget Facebook Posts
- 10 Facebook posts for you to use instantly
- (1 for each article/blog post in Component #1)
Component #3 – Original Report Beans: Economical, Healthy, and So Versatile
- 1,190-word report that includes 5 original recipes
- Includes .docx, .doc, .txt, and PDF files of the ebook
- Includes editable PowerPoint (.pptx) flat cover file as well as PDF and .jpg files
Component #4 – Eating Healthy on a Budget Workbook Plan Your Meals to Eat Better and Save Money
- Includes Menu Options for When You’re Stuck,
- Make-Ahead Dishes,
- PLUS Fill-in-the Blank Pages to Organize
- Weekly Menus & Grocery Lists
Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Testimony
Hello to all you healthy food fans! Eating Healthy on a Budget is loaded with practical info that pretty much anyone can take and use. Peggy has a nice conversational style, like you’re sitting with her and chatting over a cuppa. Her use of language will leave nobody behind. It’s all easy to read and to understand. If you like conversational writing, here’s another taste: “And they’re as versatile as the day is long.” But I wont tell you what she’s writing about. There’ll be no spoilers here, okay? Some nice turns of phrase, too. Such as when she talks about buying cheaper cuts of meat and then she suggests how to cook them. Follow Peggy’s advice and your meat will be “cooked to fall-apart perfection.” Peggy has put together a practical package of useful information that’ll be a real boon to many folks, including the RECIPES. People love recipes. Match them up with lots of healthy eating tips and that’s what you’ve got here. – Gary Harvey, NaturalHealthJoy
Everyone publishing in the healthy eating niche should pick up this package that Peggy just published. She is clearly a very talented writer with in-depth knowledge of nutrition. Every component in her package is top notch and full of high-quality content you can use to feed your website. This package gives people great advice to keep them on the right path while giving them delicious choices at the same time. The social media posts, blog posts, MP3s, and MP4s make this a no-brainer. Each component is of an extremely high standard, and I have no hesitation in giving this PLR package my highest recommendation. – Kate Benzin, plrinspiration
When eating healthy comes together with the idea of budget, it’s a winning combination. Too often people have this notion that healthy food and healthy eating habits are going to be costly. Peggy’s PLR package is the best way to prove that this is not the case at all. Her articles are smoothly written, informative, and — well — tasty. You have everything here that you need to set up a new blog or augment an old one. She has included a workbook, graphics, a PowerPoint deck, Facebook text for posts, audio and video files. Eating Healthy on a Budget is a complete package. Extremely well written, compelling graphics, and all the little details that makes your life easier when using social media to reach your followers. This product is so amazing — love the informative articles and several times I gasped and thought what a great idea. For instance, I had no idea you could make your own pasta like that!! – Joanne Reid, goodwebcontent
GRAB Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR HERE :
Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR REVIEW
Use the blog posts in audio and video formats as a new way to provide quality content. Not everyone wants to read a lengthy article (or even a short article). That’s where the audio and video come in. Visitors to your site can click and listen or watch for greater engagement. Put your spin on the articles and recipes provided to personalize them specifically for your list. Keep your hungry audience satisfied with this new quality content.
Who doesn’t want to save money and eat healthier? Well, okay, maybe Uncle Harry. After all, he’s pretty set in his ways. He’s not giving up his beer, brats, and chips any time soon. And as far as his money goes, he claims he’s taking it all with him. But the rest of us? We want to save money and eat better.
GET Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR HERE :
RELATED Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR
Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Bonus and Download by Peggy Hazelwood, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Demo and Interview with Peggy Hazelwood, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR by Peggy Hazelwood Review Pro Bonus and Download, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR OTO Upgrade Upsell by Peggy Hazelwood, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR by Peggy Hazelwood Review, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR by Peggy Hazelwood JVzoo, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR by Peggy Hazelwood Video Training, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR by Peggy Hazelwood OTO Upsell, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR by Peggy Hazelwood Download, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR by Peggy Hazelwood Tutorial, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR JVzoo, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Download, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR OTO, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR Upsell, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR PRO Version OTO, Eating Healthy on a Budget PLR PRO OTO Upgrade.